The Northern Ireland Courts and Tribunals Service operates a press and media service within office hours (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday excluding public and privilege holidays).
The Press Team can be contacted either by e-mailing to email@example.com or by telephoning 028 9041 2905 or 028 9041 2284. This team handle queries on most media aspects, including:
- information sought from court lists
- policy-related press queries;
- press statements
- media events
The Press Team also liaise with the Office of the Lord Chief Justice’s (OLCJ) Communications Officer (Alison Houston). The OLCJ Communications Officer is responsible for handling queries relating to the following:
- factual aspects of judgments, decisions or rulings in individual cases
- interviews with the judiciary
- assignment of the judiciary
- workload of the courts
- copies of judgments
- discretionary reporting restrictions
- filming in the courts
- photographs of members of the judiciary
- complaints about the judiciary
The OLCJ Communications Officer can be contacted by e-mail to Alison.Houston@courtsni.gov.uk or by telephoning 028 9072 5921 (mobile - 07979804966).
Media Court Lists Online
Court List information
For information - there are currently no G8 courts scheduled to sit on Wednesday 19th June.
You can check all scheduled listings using our Public Court Lists Online Service by clicking on this link.