The NICTS Board (the Board) oversees the work of the NICTS. The Chief Executive of the NICTS is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Agency and the leadership and management of its staff.
- Chief Executive, Jacqui Durkin (who chairs the Board);
- Head of Court Operations, Peter Luney;
- Head of Tribunals and Enforcement, Mandy Kilpatrick;
- Head of Finance and Estates, Sharon Hetherington;
- a DOJ representative, David Lavery; and
- two independent members: PJ Fitzpatrick and Colm McKenna.
Four members of the Judiciary, nominated by the Lord Chief Justice, also attend the Board meetings:
- The Honourable Mr Justice Deeny;
- His Honour Judge McFarland, Recorder of Belfast;
- District Judge Bagnall, Presiding District Judge (Magistrates’ Courts); and
- Mr Conall MacLynn, President of the Appeals Tribunal.
NICTS Agency Board Minutes
Minutes of NICTS Agency Board meetings are available in the Publications section of our website. Quick links to minutes from the last meeting are provided below for your convenience.