What Does It Offer?
This electronic service will automatically email you when new publications, as pre-selected by you (the user), are added to our website.
How Does It Work?
It is free to subscribe to this service but new users must firstly register their details to our website - it only takes a minute to register. If you have already registered with the site, just login with your Username and Password. Once you are signed up, simply log in any time and access "My Subscriptions" from your Account Details page and select what types of publications you want to receive email notifications for. When we publish new content which relates to any of your choosen subscriptions, you will receive an email which will advise you of the publication and include links to it on our website.
Outlined below is a quick description of what is contained in each subscription, those that are not listed are self-explanatory.
- Family Law and Childcare Literature
Offers a selection of articles, books and literature within the area of family justice and childcare.
- Freedom of Information
Details classes of information we are required to publish under section 19 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Contains draft legislation created by us and a link to the live version of the legislation on the HMSO website when it comes into force.
- Press and Media
Lists press releases and notices issued by the Court Service.
- Useful Information Leaflets
Offers a selection of information leaflets on using the court service and details of our various courthouses.
How Do you Subscribe?
- Click on the Login / Register button on the top right-hand side of the screen of this page.
- Enter your username and password or select the link to create a new account.
- When you have correctly entered your credentials, select the link to View Account Details (shown in the image below) from the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select the My subscriptions link
- Check each of the type(s) of publications you would like to receive email for. Save your changes.
If you want to change your subscriptions, follow the steps outlined above. You can also unsubscribe from a subscription by clicking the link at the bottom of any notification email you receive (Note: if you subscribe to multiple alerts, you will need to click the link at the bottom of the email for each given notifcation type you have subscribed to or manage your subscription through the website using the steps outlined above).